Today I want to talk about a really popular question that I get asked, and that is, “My baby is falling asleep fine at bedtime, but still having night wake-ups.” I want to look at … More
Being a nurse and a mommy, I know just how important teaching your little one to sleep through the night is, not only for them, but for the whole family!
If your child is:
– Struggling to sleep through the night
– Having difficulty falling asleep at bedtime
– Only able to sleep in your bed
- Waking often during the night
- Not napping well during the day
-Needs to be held, rocked or nursed to sleep
… or has any other common sleep challenges, I’m here to help you! Let’s get you sleeping again.