If you’re ready for a clear, easy-to-follow plan that will teach your child the skills necessary to happily sleep through the night (and take long, restful naps during the day), then here’s everything you need to know about setting up a private consultation with me.
First, let me tell you exactly what’s included:
- A preliminary evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines that you’ll fill out prior to our meeting. (Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.)
- A private, 90 minute consultation where we’ll discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, naptime, night wakings, or any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- A detailed, fully customized sleep plan that I will prepare for you after the conclusion of our meeting.
- Four follow-up telephone calls during the first week following the consultation. These follow-up calls typically last about 15 minutes, and we’ll use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions.
- One week of unlimited e-mail support. After your four follow-up telephone calls have been used, you still have an additional week of unlimited e-mail support. I’ll give you my private e-mail address, so that you can send me any questions that come up, and I’ll respond to your e-mails within one business day.
The consultation will take place in the comfort of your home or — if you prefer — over the telephone. My availability varies, but I can often accommodate a new client within about a week… and sometimes even sooner.